Friday, February 13, 2009

Promised Pictures! Sandy Bottom Nature Park.

Here are the pictures that I promised! I had to get them up today because Gerald is taking Lucas to Monster Jam tonight and I'm sure there will be lots of fun pictures from that. I'm really looking forward to seeing them! The girls and I are going to have a night out as well. I think we'll go visit the oversized rat, Chuck E. Before that, I think we're going to hit up the local library. The girls have been begging to go and it will be easier without Lucas. Anyway, about the pictures. I'm not super impressed with the group shots, but they'll do. And out of 170 pictures that we had taken, there were 13 or so decent ones. You can imagine the outtakes! LOL! Lots of closed eyes, tongues sticking out, looking at the dogs, scratching, you name it, we have a picture of it! I'd post some of them, but the 13 I put on here took forever and a day to load!




























Enjoy! I'm sure there will be more pictures in the next couple of days!









3 comments:

Jess said...

oh and btw, it took me forever to figure out my google name and password lol

Jess said...

ok, so I love love love pics of your kids...but what happened to Lucas? HE ISNT A BABY ANYMORE!!! He is a big kid! Look at him! I just love them all to pieces Nic!!!

PSUMommy said...

It looks like you had a fabulous time! What a beautiful park.