Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh the drama!

I swear my workplace creates more drama than a daytime soap opera! I just couldn't believe that there could be so much drama with there being about 6 employees. I guess with such a short roster, it becomes more personal. I, really, truly, love the job, but boy do I hate the back and forth of it all! I am thankful that I went to weekends only. I don't think I could handle it on an everyday basis. I have far more important things to worry about, such as the 4 little loves that I have at home.

I hope all the accusations stop soon and that I can continue to stay, for the most part, out of the thick of it! The bad thing is, that if you know me, I like just about everyone unless they give me a big enough reason to think otherwise. I don't like confrontation either, but I'm also willing to stand my ground if need be. Hopefully they'll all be dancing and singing Kumbaya before I have to go back to work! A girl can dream right?

1 comment:

PSUMommy said...

Ha, something I *really* don't miss about the workplace! I'm amazed at how people revert to junior high behavior when put into a place like that. I hope it all blows over!