Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breaking Through

My sweet little angel is having such a hard time getting her teeth. I am SO thankful I didn't wean her a month or two ago when she was only nursing once or twice a day. We've done tylenol, motrin, chewy toys, teething tablets, and the only thing that calms her down is nursing. I call her my little leech. She has been attached to me for the better part of the last two days. One tooth broke through yesterday, so I'm hoping she gets some relief soon. I have to prepare for an inspection that is TOMORROW and I can't get her off me! I guess there's a reason they don't stay babies forever. :)

2 comments:

PSUMommy said...

Awww, poor baby! I was so grateful to have nursing to help my babies through most of their teething, too- it was the only thing that kept mine happy, too. Hugs to both of you!

Carrie said...

Lilah is working on her 3rd tooth right now and she is the same way. that is the only thing that calms her down enough, specially so she can go to sleep. Poor baby, hope those teeth get in soon.