Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Compare! Valentines 2009 is above and Valentine's 2008 is below! I can't believe how big my babies are!



We had a pretty good Valentine's Day this year! I had to work this morning, but I did get to sleep in and I woke up to a card, which is rare for my husband to think ahead enough to buy a card before the actual day! We had to run to Best Buy for a computer part, then we went of in search of a restaraunt that didn't have a mile long line out the door. We ended up at what I call our "default" restaurant, The Silver Diner. It has great food at a great price and it's kid friendly. I was hoping to try something new, but today was not a day to do that. We were going to get dessert, but Aubrey was exhausted and for the price of the banana splits they wanted, we could make 50 of them. So, we went and bought the ingredients and they were more than happy with the ones we made at home!







I hope everyone else had a Happy Valentine's Day as well!








No comments: