Monday, February 9, 2009

My baby...A toddler?

Almost. She took 10 steps in a row twice yesterday. And lots of 3-4 consecutive steps! I figured out a trick to getting her to walk faster! She was in a dress for church yesterday and she doesn't like to crawl on her bare knees, so she'd either get up on her hands and feet, or she'd walk! I'd put her in just a onesie or a dress so she'd walk more, but our tile is so cold, I'd have to have the house at 85* in order to make it warm enough for her and, well, I think I can wait just a little longer for her to walk. LOL! I also discovered what I'm pretty sure is another tooth coming in on the bottom. We'll see in a few days. This would explain her nighttime crankiness and all the ear-pulling she's been doing.

We also went to the beautiful nature park with the 4 kiddos and the dogs and took lots of pictures, but I've only skimmed through them. Once I pick my favorites, I'll be sure to post them! :)

Well the laundry is patiently waiting for me so I must end this for now. I'll be back soon with pictures!

No comments: