Wednesday, November 5, 2008

For the Birds...Work that is.

I started working yesterday. I am working at a portrait studio. I am training this week, so I am working the loooooongest hours ever (10.5 today!). I miss my babies so much, but I am so grateful for them when I return home! It's only day two and my appreciation for home and family has already grown! I am glad that it is doing something that I love. I am excited and can't wait till I am confident and able to do the job on my own. The first few days in any job, with a supervisor looking over your shoulder are tough and nervewracking. It won't be long and I'm sure I'll be in full swing with everyone else. I do feel better that I am not the only newbie! Well, tomorrow is another long day so I must shower and prepare the kids' things for school. I will be blogging more after my training is over and I start a more regular schedule.

p.s. got news from my brother that is in the desert that there is unofficial word that they will be home in 6 weeks! YAY!

No comments: