Sunday, November 9, 2008

$74!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, they are worth it!


Holy crap school pictures have gotten expensive! And they have really learned how to manipulate us parents who are suckers for cute pictures of our babies! The newest trick up their sleeve is that you can't get an 8X10 unless you order the biggest package at $37! That is, unless you ONLY want an 8X10, then you can pay $15. The cheapest package is $23. If you add on an 8X10, you are paying a dollar more than the biggest package. So, they've got ya, hook, line, and sinker! I cringed at paying $74 for pictures, but you can see why I HAD to order them!
I get nauseas when I think of the future when I'll be paying $37 (or more with inflation) X 4!
I should start a savings account for school purposes alone with book orders, book fairs, PTA stuff, fundraisers, pictures, and extra curriculars!
Such is life I suppose! ;)

1 comment:

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

Your right, they are worth it!! I wouldn't be able to say no either!