Friday, March 6, 2009

Walgreens, my new favorite place to shop!

I went Walgreening again today! It is quite addicting! I'm going to try and list it out similar to the way I did last time. I'll put the cost of the product if I had gone into the store(this is including the sale price, I rarely pay full price for anything so I'm not listing regular price), then my total I paid with coupons and such.


Clorox Wipes 2.50x4 = $10
Clorox Toilet cleaner 2.50x2 = $5.00
Clorox Bathroom cleaner = $2.50
Clorox anywhere spray = $2.50
Cologate Toothpaste = $3.29
Vaseline Lotion = $2.69
Carmex = $2.99
Hotwheels car(not pictured) = $1.29
Paper Towel (for Lily's class) = $0.89
Axe Shampoo = $5.99
Sambucol Cold and flu =$12.99
Wag. Headache Medicine =$2.99
Wag. Allergy Medicine = $3.99
Blink Eye Drops = $7.99

Grand total= $65.10
I used 29.75 in Manufacturer Coupons and Register Rewards Coupons
I paid $35.35
I also still have $8 in register rewards to use AND I bought rebate products this time and have a rebate of $12.97 (+10% for choosing a gift card as my form of payment giving me approx $14.27 in rebates). I will save those for future purchases, so I won't deduct them off my total out of pocket expense. But, for giggles if I did deduct them, my final cost would be $13.08! You can't beat that! That's like buying the cold and flu meds and getting the rest for free!

My goal now is to build up my gift card. Nothing like using free money to get more free stuff! Soon, I'll have this down to a science and I'll hopefully get better at saving my register rewards (just keep an eye on those expirations, they don't last long!) and I won't have much in out of pocket expense

No comments: