Sunday, December 14, 2008

So behind...

I feel like a chicken with my head cut off! Work has been crazy. Scheduled for 3 or 4 hours and end up working 10-12. It's amazing how many people procrastinate as well as I do! LOL! Then they realize that Christmas is, GASP, less than 11 days away and they MUST have their pictures taken! Our studio is promising pictures to be delivered on the 24th if you have them taken by the 21st! That is CRAZY!

Work is not all that is crazy. I am just now finishing up Christmas cards. They are all addressed, stamped, and waiting for return labels, then they can be mailed. I do have 3 or 4 I need to find addresses for tomorrow. But not too bad. They are going out a bit later than I'd like, but at least they are going out!

School. This has to be my biggest worry. Of course, being me, I decided I would attempt making all of the teacher's gifts. I will post pictures once they are all done. The finished one turned out cute. For all the resource teachers (art, music, P.E., library, etc), I am making edible gifts. Art teachers had to be done tonight because Monday is art day and it'll be the last time they see her before break.

So, that is where I am. Knee deep in work, christmas cards, making gifts, and nevermind the fact that I wanted to get my hair done last week, Aubrey's Dr appointment/big head problem, I need a Drs appt (nothing serious, just regular check-up stuff and med refills), the dogs need to go to the vet to get shots...It never ends does it??? I love Christmas, I really truly do, but I will be breathing a huge sigh of relief on December 26th. I promise!

And now I must shower and crawl into my bed for a few hours of rest!
G'nite!

1 comment:

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

I feel like that with one kid I really don't know how you do it. You are a super hero.