Friday, December 19, 2008

Rain Rain Go AWAY!!!

Today would be so much better if it would just quit raining! I love this area, but I HATE the weather! It seems like all it ever does is rain. And of course, I had lots of running around to do and it would start raining just as we would be getting in and out of the car.



Anyway, this post isn't meant to be a rant about the weather...


First things first. The Dr. agreed that we could wait on the CT scan. He said with my kids' history of large heads, he was comfortable enough to wait and see. Though, he had to plant that seed of worry by saying, if you notice any changes in her coordination or development, bring her right in. Umm, she's 13 months old and she has parents that were born without coordination, so I guess we'll be looking for changes in her lack of coordination! LOL!




Next. The teacher's gifts that I have been staying up late for the last week to finish and deliver by today. Guess what?! One actually got delivered yesterday! A whole day early! That's why I don't have a picture. But it's the same as Sydney's, just green instead of blue. Here's a picture:





And finally, the class snacks that I spent over 6 hours making (I made 51 of them)! I got this wonderful recipe off the Bakerella blog that I follow! They are candy coated Rudolph Cupcake Pops! The kids just loved them! And here's a picture of them:







So the craziness is ALMOST over! I don't have a whole lot to do to prepare for Christmas, other than cleaning the house that I've been neglecting while I made gifts and snacks. Work is still nuts. If I end up working open to close tomorrow, I'll have 32 hours just for this week! But, that too, will end this week. I am not sure what I am going to do on December 26th with so much time on my hands!? I still look forward to it though! :)

2 comments:

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

Don't complain too much we got like 10 inches of snow today. I would take the rain in a second, ha ha!! I love those reindeers!

Nic said...

I don't know, I think I might actually take the snow at this point. My backyard is a muddy pond and it's near impossible to take the kids anywhere because we all get drenched!