Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hopefully it'll all be over on Friday

9:50a.m on Friday, Aubrey has an appointment to re-check her head circumference and for me to present the Dr with all of the other kids records that I was able to come up with. Surprisingly, I was able to come up with quite a few. I think I have enough to make the point that 3 of my 4 kids (Sydney's records were not available since we were in the Marine Corps during her first year) all had measurements at or near the 95% around their 12 month birthdays. If her head is even bigger at this appointment, we will, without a doubt, be getting the scan. However, I don't think that'll be the case. So, I may have to miss out on part of the girls' holiday celebrations at school, but Aubrey's health is far more important. I'll head to their school first thing in the morning, then leave for the Drs appointment from there.

Anyway, I have a little boy trying to sit on me and a little girl eating the screen of the laptop, so I must go. I'll be sure to update Friday with the final decision!

No comments: