Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So so behind!

Despite the fact that I should be folding laundry and doing daycare paperwork, I am sitting here because it's been entirely too long since I've updated. I'm not even sure where I should begin!

Well, I left off being scared of Lily's lump...It's still there. It's been rechecked by another Dr who swears it is a lymph node and nothing to be worried about. So, we wait.

Sydney made her First Communion last weekend. It was very moving! I was almost brought to tears when Gerald leaned over and whispered, "can you believe our baby is old enough to be having her First Communion?" She looked gorgeous. I promise pictures will get here eventually.

The inlaws came down for the big event and while it was a good visit, it could have been MUCH better. It rained almost the whole time and while we were at the Botanical Gardens, there was a wheelchair malfunction and Gerald's father fell out of it. Hours and multiple x-rays later, they found a broken collar bone.

Daycare is going wonderful. I still have the little boy that started in March and he's a dream. I wouldn't trade him for anything! I'll have 2 part-time children over the summer. The younger child has already started and her older brother will come when school lets out.

And for the best news of all, I'm going to be an aunt of TWINS! Gerald's brother and sister in law that lost their precious little girl last fall just found out they were being doubly blessed! God and baby Natalie really knew what they needed! They are due around Thanksgiving but will be here earlier I'm sure. We are going to take a few days off around then to go visit. I can't wait!

So, as soon as I get some pictures uploaded, I will do my best to either post them, or upload them all to Flickr and provide a link.

Love to all!

No comments: