Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Texas Two-Step!!


So, we're in Virginia, and we're not dancing, but MY BABY TOOK HER FIRST TWO STEPS TONIGHT!!!
I am SOOOOOO excited! I thought I would be really super duper sad as she hit all these milestones, but it's not as bad as I expected! Yes, I will miss all the baby things she does, but I am really enjoying watching her grow and learn new things. And the freedom that comes with having a near-toddler! Our lives are no longer centered around feedings, and changing, and napping. She's very flexible (when she's not sick, like right now). Now, if I could just get her to clean her room! HA! Shoot, I'd be happy if she'd just nap in it! LOL!
I'm gonna add some pictures of her from tonight, then some from New Year's Eve that we spent with my sister and family. Oh, and my brother made it home safe and sound! I'm flying with the baby to see him on the 17th. Wish me luck. I have grown to hate flying. Maybe the Dr will give me some good drugs or something! Anyway, I'll quit babbling and get to posting pictures!







Aubrey just before her first steps!




This is just a super cute picture of her!

Sydney ringing in the New Year!

Rob rocking out with Gerald!

Gerald playing Rockband, while Aubrey goes in for the

sneak attack on the beer bottle (it was empty!)

Mimi! Yeah, that pretty much explains it! :D

Lucas wasn't giving up yet!

Lily made it till all of about 8:30 and I found her slumped over

on the computer desk sound asleep!

Benda WHAT? Benda WHO? BENDAROOS! The amazing, flexible, building sticks!

Our New Year's decor courtesy of my children and Bendaroos!

1 comment:

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

Very cool! She is getting so big!!! Glad you had a good New Years!!