Monday, October 27, 2008

A Blog Virgin

My first blog. Well aside from Myspace. But that doesn't count.

After much thought, I'm gonna give this blogging thing a whirl. I've been reading blogs for many years now, but never thought to write my own. I didn't think my life was quite interesting enough, but if nothing else, I'll have written record of the going ons in my life. I can't promise a daily, weekly, or even monthly update, but I will try...

For my first post, I'll give some interesting and not so interesting facts about me:

*I have 3 girls and 1 boy and, NO I do not want to even things up.
*I am good at cleaning, but hate every minute of it and don't do it as much as I should.
*I am addicted to shopping and have the debt to prove it. Oh, and whether he admits it or not, my husband is an enabler.
*I LOVE photography, but am a point and shoot girl and take better pictures when I'm not trying.
*I LOVE animals, but hate taking care of them (don't worry, they are all taken care of and well loved)
*I am a night owl, but go to bed early with my husband due to my anxiety.
* I am scared of things I have no control over.
* I happily take meds everyday to help with the above.
* I am Catholic, but suck at going to church (partially due to the younger 3's inability to sit still).
* I am not registered with a political party, but tend to vote republican.
*I am still nursing my almost one year old and I don't care what anyone thinks of it.
*I hold abovementioned one year old almost all day and I don't let her cry. she also sleeps with us.
*I let my kids have candy, soda, stay up late (on non-school nights), and play video games, but all in moderation.
*I have good days and bad, but the good far outweigh the bad!

And with that, I will end my first blog, lay this very sleepy baby down, and make attempt #2 at getting the remains of Mt. Laundry put away.

1 comment:

Aric, Marisa and Isaac said...

Welcome, I am so glad you joined!!